Tuesday 30 September 2014

What I Do Best :)

I mean since i love writing and all....naturally i should have started blogging....But i guess i was way too busy....these days i am even busier but i guess i learnt how to manage time well....I'm a mother, i'm a wife, i'm a lecturer, i'm a student, a daughter, a sister; does the list ever end for us woman? I always believed in woman empowerment, we can do more than we actually think we can...if we would just push ourselves.

This year seems to be good...April started of pretty well...New job for both me and hubby, started being in JB...new colleagues and new friendships...new business...Gosh! Thank you God..Your believe in me is overwhelming...You made me believe I'm all these and so much more... If anything, i'm more humbled by this opportunities opening up and all these wonderful people i'm meeting along the way.

All these people in one way or the other have touched my heart and i have come to realize that there is actually so much to learn and love about the other if only we would care to do so. Life has been more interesting with the arrival of my second child... A year and a month since she came...What a change...

I left SEGi...left my colleagues...left the comfort of my home, my space and time...Dedicated it to her and to my son. The need to have them bond...and the need to have a bonding with them both...It was all worth it at the end of the day...There are just some things you have to let go...to lose in order to gain many others. The essential thing done by people who are successful... move out of their comfort zone...Do something different, push yourself...

Well, that's that...rushing of for my meeting :) Get back in a bit!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally :))..
Will be reading yours chechi all the time..keep writing more!
Btw..u forgot one more role..daughter in law..haha :P

Unknown said...

Finally :))..
Will be reading yours chechi all the time..keep writing more!
Btw..u forgot one more role..daughter in law..haha :P

Unknown said...

Nice blog shas....well said and keep up ur gud work...send my regards to shaker anne...and ur kids...tc :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much to the both of you... OMG Uthaiya, yes...that too... how can i forget?? LOL